Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....

Cheesy, I know.  But, the truth's the truth.  I am a Christmas lover.  I super Christmas freakazoid.  Most people tend to get overwhelmed at some point, but not this girl.  Especially now that Christmas break is in full effect at the Preece house.  I'm loving me some December.

Our elf, Darwin, made his appearance in early December.  To celebrate his arrival:  Pancakes with chocolate syrup and marshmallows for dinner. Main elf food groups, right?

Our sweet Miss Donna came by school to visit.  Donna was Hanna's KG aide when she was first diagnosed with breast cancer.  Last year, when she was Chlo's aide, the cancer returned.  She's such a fighter! We don't see her as much as we wish, so we savor every minute we get to spend with her.  She is #1 on Chlo's prayer list every evening, no matter what.  

Our Pioneers won the state championship for the 2nd straight year and we cheered them on in Wheeling.  Why do 12 year olds have to be so obnoxious at times?

My Dad turned 57.  I thought he was turning 54 and it felt like I had been kicked in the gut.  I'm having a little bit of a hard time with my parents getting older.  Needless to say, he's good with it.  Yes, he's modeling a one piece fleece PJ covered in beer mugs.  Because that's how he rolls.  

One of those "favorite picture ever" pictures.  I love their major discussions.  


We had a little Saturday night sleepover.  Nakayla and Hanna have been friends since Pre-K.  I love this girl.  


JamiLyn, cousin and BFF, came over to play the same evening.  They had ice cream pre-dinner. Because that's how I roll. 

Chloe's class had their Christmas celebration/PJ Day on Thursday.  How stinking cute can you get?!

This is Chloe's "boyfriend", Caleb.  He really bought her a little necklace for Christmas.  She is pumped.  
Her Daddy is not. 


And to leave you with ultimate Christmas cheer:  My daughter, full of Christmas spirit, especially when she doesn't win a game.  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment