Tuesday, May 15, 2012

They like me! They really like me!

My sweet friend, Casey at http://501room.blogspot.com/ (who also named this blog:), nominated me for the Liebster Award, for up and coming bloggers.  The only criteria is that you must have less than 200 followers (which I'd love to change soon!) 
Here's how it works: 
1. Choose 5 blogs to give awards.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
List the blogs you gave the award to with the links to their sites. Leave them comments or send them e-mails to let them know they received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
 
The five blogs that I chose to show a little love to are:
2.  The Donnell fam at http://dinnerwiththedonnells.blogspot.com/ (yum-o recipes!)
3.  My sweet neighbors, Bill and Sue, at http://ourblogbillandsue.blogspot.com/
 
I follow all of these blogs for different reasons, and I hope you will too!
 
Now, my 5 random facts:
1.  I love my job, but I secretly wish I was baker, chef, wedding planner and photographer.:)
2.  One of my favorite words is "busted".  My Grandpa started saying it 30 years ago and I claimed it as my own.  Now my college friends, work friends, etc. use it and reference me.  i.e. I have a million and one things to do and I'm completely busted. ;)
3.  I'm a speed reader.  I just read the entire Shades of Grey series (no judging!) in 4 days.  That's 3 500+ page books in 4 days.  And carried on with my normal life in the process. ;)
4.  I sing LOUD when I'm alone in the car, but NEVER in front of other people.
5.  I'm currently obsessed with Game of Thrones and can't miss watching on Sunday nights. 
 
Now, there are 5 absolutely random facts! That's a little tougher than what you'd expect it to be!
 
Alright, now check out these fantasticly random sites that I love!
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I will get my post up later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - we have the sweetest neighbors!!!! I will be getting a new one up this week too!!!

    ReplyDelete